How to Keep Your Career On Track
In 2020, everyone has had to pivot their strategies. This program looks at refining and redefining your personal strategy to achieve career goals during the pandemic age.
- Communication strategies when working remote
- How to carry on informal communications; “Water Cooler Talk” when you’re not in the office
- What to do if your career plan has been derailed due to COVID-19
- How to use this situation to continue working towards your career goal
- How you can leverage your “new COVID-19 job duties” in the future
Charletta Wilson is an industrial & organizational psychologist, International Coaching Federation Certified Professional Coach and Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. For over two decades, she’s worked collaboratively with hundreds of clients in business startups, leadership and organizational development. She currently serves as an executive coach to senior leaders in government and corporations and is faculty in schools of business at two U.S. universities. Her passion is to grow leaders’ capacity for courage, compassion and creativity.
- Professional executive coach to senior leaders in U.S. Government, corporations and non-profit organizations
- Leadership consultant and facilitator
- Faculty of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies – Schools of Business at Indiana Wesleyan University and University of Phoenix
- Supported over 200 startups
- TEDx Speaker
- Happy Wife and Mama
Sarah Guay is an experienced HR Executive who has enjoyed success leading people and culture functions at some of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work. Sarah recently joined HEMIC as their Vice President of Human Resources where she’s charged with developing and implementing an innovative people strategy to support their organizational transformation.
Sarah holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Communication from Washington State University and relocated to Hawaii in 2006. She enjoys reading, watching college sports and spending time outdoors in Kailua, where she lives with her husband and three children (Henry, Zoey and Griffin).
$0.00 Member Registration
$25.00 Guest Registration